Stratton

Directories
1851 Hunts     1855 Post Office    1859 Post Office   1875 Post Office
1889 Kelly's       1895 Kelly's      1915 Kelly's      1927 Kelly's      1939 Kelly's
   

 

HUNT & Co’s Directory of Dorsetshire 1851

STRATTON, a village 3½ miles N.W. from Dorchester, on the high road to Maiden Newton. The church is a plain building, with a square tower, and the living is a curacy, united with that of Charminster. About a mile east of the village is Wrackleford house, the seat of the lady of the manor, Mrs. Pattison. The parish comprises 1300 acres, and had in 1841, 331 inhabitants. Post Office, at John Brown’s. Letters arrive at 8 a.m. and are despatched at 7.30 p.m.

Brown Mr. James                                   Davis John, ‘Bull Inn’
Furber Mr. Edward                                Green Mark, malster
Pattison Mrs. Wrackleford House          Green William, miller and baker
               ---------------                            Legg John, farm baliff
Allen John, blacksmith                           Pardey William, miller and farmer
Bowring William, carpenter                    and ‘Royal Yeoman,’ Grimstone
Bowring Thos. beer retlr. Grimstone      Shepherd Wm. boot & shoemaker
Brett David, farmer                                 Sprackling Joseph, parish clerk
Brown John, grocer, farmer, &c.             Stevens John, butcher
Brown William, tailor                               White Thomas, boot & shoemaker,
Chick Thomas, farmer                            Grimstone
Crocker Jonathon, dairyman, Grim-        Willis Thomas, farmer
stone

Post Office Directory of Dorsetshire 1855

STRATTON is a parish and small village on the river Frome, in the Hundred of St. George, Dorchester union, situated 3½ miles north-west of Dorchester, and 144 from London, and contained, with Grimston, a hamlet 1 mile north-west, 394 inhabitants in 1851, and 1,683 acres. The church is a building of stone, with a very small square tower, on which is erected a rough wooden case for the bell. The living is a perpetual curacy, annexed to that of Charminster, in the patronage of William Trenchard, Esq.; and the perpetual curate is the Rev. Charles Tucker B.A. Wrackleford House, situated 1 mile east of the village, and on the high road to Dorchester, is a pretty mansion, surrounded by extensive hills.

HARRINGSTON is 1½  miles north-east.

GENTRY
Furber Mr. Edward
Green Mr. William, Mill
Pattison Mrs. Wrackleford house
         
TRADERS
Allen John, shopkeeper & blacksmith, & at Bradford Peverell
Bowring Thomas, carpenter
Brett David, farmer
Brown John, postmaster, grocer & frmr
Brown William, tailor & dairyman
Chick Jane (Mrs.), farmer
Chick Thomas, farmer
Crocker Jonathon, shopkeeper, Grimstn
Davis John, farmer, & Bull Inn
Green Mark, maltster & farmer
Green William, baker & miller
Newbury Charles, farmer, Langford
Newman John, dairyman, Grimston
Randall William, farmer, Grimston
Pardey William, miller & farmer, & ‘Royal Yeoman,’ Grimston
Sheppard William, shopkeeper & boot & shoe maker
Sprackling Joseph, parish clerk
Stevens John, dairyman
White Thomas, shoemaker & dairyman, Grimston
Willis Thomas, farmer

POST OFFICE – John Brown, receiver.  Letters are received & forwarded by mail cart from Dorchester. The nearest money order office is at Dorchester.

Post Office Directory of Dorsetshire 1859

STRATTON is a parish and village on the river Frome, in the hundred of St. George, Dorchester union and county court district, diocese of Salisbury, archdeaconry of Dorset, and deanery of Dorchester, situated 3½ miles north-west of Dorchester, and 144 from London, and contained, with Grimston, a hamlet 1 mile north-west, 394 inhabitants in 1851, and 1,683 acres. The church of St. Mary is a building of stone, with a very small square tower on which is erected a rough wooden case for the bell. The register dates from the year 1561. The living is a perpetual curacy, annexed to that of Charminster, annual value £137, in the patronage of the Rev. G. Pickard Cambridge; and the perpetual curate is the Rev. Charles Tucker M.A. Wrackleford House, situated 1 mile east of the village, and on the high road to Dorchester, is a pretty mansion, surrounded by extensive hills. In the hamlet of Grimston is a railway station on the Great Western line.

Pattison Mrs. Wrackleford House

COMMERCIAL.

Allen George, carpenter
Allen John, blacksmith
Brett David, farmer
Brett Josiah, beer retailer
Brown John, farmer & postmaster
Brown William, tailor & dairyman
Chick Jane (Mrs.), farmer
Chick Thomas, farmer
Chilcott Alfred, miller
Crocker Sarah (Mrs.), dairyfarm Grimstn
Davis John, farmer
Green Mark, maltster & farmer
Milbourne Frances (Miss), dressmaker
Newbury Charles, farmer, Langford
Pardey William, Royal Yeoman, & miller & farmer, Grimston
Randall William, farmer,Grimston
Sheppard William, shopkeeper & boot & shoe maker
Short George, Bull
Sprackling Joseph, parish clerk
Stevens John, dairyman
White Thomas, shoemaker & dairyman, Grimston
Willis John & Thomas, farmers

POST OFFICE – John Brown, receiver.  Letters arrive from Dorchester at 5.30 a.m. & are dispatched at 8 p.m. The nearest money order office is at Dorchester.

Post Office Directory of Dorsetshire 1875

STRATTON is a parish and village in the hundred of St. George, Dorchester union, petty sessional division, and county court district, diocese of Salisbury, archdeaconry of Dorset
and rural deanery of Dorchester, 3½  miles north-west from Dorchester, and 144 from London,
situated on the river Frome. The church of St. Mary is a stone building, with small square tower and 5 bells. The register dates from the year 1561. The living is a vicarage, annexed to that of Charminster, annual value £137, in the gift of the Rev. G. Pickard-Cambridge. Wrackleford House, late the seat of Mrs. Pattison, situated 1 mile east of the village, and on the high road to Dorchester, is a plain commodious mansion, pleasantly situated near the river Frome and a range of low hills. The trustees of the late Mrs. Pattison own the manor and are the principal landowners. The soil is of a light nature; subsoil, chalk. The chief crops are corn and grass;
the area is 1,683 acres; gross estimated rental £6,093; rateable value, £2,908; the population in 1871 was 341.

GRIMSTON, 1 mile north-west, is a hamlet with a station on the Great Western Railway.

Parish Clerk, Samuel Sprackling.

Post Office - Francis Fever, receiver.  Letters arrive from Dorchester at 5.30 a.m. & are dispatched at 8 p.m. The nearest money order office is at Dorchester.

Railway Station, Grimstone, Richard Tucker, station master

COMMERCIAL.

Allen Samuel, blacksmith & shopkeeper
Brett Francis, Bull
Brown William, dairyman
Chick Thomas, farmer
Davis John, farmer
Davis Richard, farmer
Dean William, farmer
Newbury Fanny (Mrs.), farmer, Langford
Pardey Edward, farmer
Pardey William, Royal Yeoman, & miller & farmer, Grimston
Pidgeon Rueben, dairyman, Wrackleford
Randall William, farmer,Grimston
Riggs Samuel, farmer, Grimston
Shepherd William, shopkeeper & boot & shoe maker
Shorto Charles, miller
Stevens Tom, dairyman
Tucker Richard, station master, Grimston
Willis John, farmer
Winzer Emma (Miss), dress maker

Kelly's Directory of Dorsetshire 1889

STRATTON is a parish and village, situated on the river Frome, and on the road from Dorchester to Crewkerne, 3½  miles north-west from Dorchester, in the Southern division of the county, hundred of St. George, Dorchester petty sessional division, union and county court district, rural deanery of Dorchester, archdeaconry of Dorset and diocese of Salisbury. The church of St. Mary is a stone building in the Perpendicular style, consisting of nave with small square western embattled tower containing 5 bells: on the south are three three-light widows with good tracery and fragments of stained glass in the heads: the church is about to be restored: there are 150 sittings. The register dates from the year 1561. The living is a vicarage, annexed to Charminster, joint gross yearly value £300, in the gift of the Bishop of Salisbury, and held since 1888 by the Rev. Jonathon Charles Prior of Worcester College, Oxford, and chaplain to the Dorset County Asylum, who resides at Charminster. Wrackleford House, the property and residence of Alfred Pope esq. situated 1 mile east of the village, and on the high road to Dorchester, is a Georgian mansion, pleasantly situated near the river Frome and a range of low hills. The Hon. Mrs. Henry Ashley, of 12 Upper Grosvenor street, London w, daughter of the late Robert Pattison, of Wrackleford House, is lady of the manor, and with Alfred Pope esq. of Dorchester, are the principal landowners. The soil is gravel; subsoil, chalk. The chief crops are corn and some land in pasture. The area is 1,683 acres; rateable value, £2,799; the population in 1881 was 299.

GRIMSTON, 1 mile north-west, is a hamlet with a station on the Great Western Railway.

Parish Clerk, Samuel Sprackling.

Post Office - Mrs. Caroline Fever, receiver.  Letters arrive from Dorchester at 5.15 a.m. & 3 p.m. (callers only) & are dispatched at 8.5 p.m. The nearest money order & telegraph office is at Charminster. Postal orders are issued here, but not paid.
Wall Letter Box, Grimston, cleared at 7.50 p.m.

A School Board of 5 members was formed August 21,1874; W Chick, West Fordington, clerk to the board.
Board School (mixed), with residence for mistress, built in 1876, at a cost of about £900, for 61 children; average attendance 50; Miss. Frances Elford, mistress

Railway Station, Grimstone, Richard Tucker, station master

Newbury Mrs
Pope Alfred, Wrackleford house
Symes William

COMMERCIAL.

Allen Samuel, blacksmith
Bridle John, mason
Charles Joseph, dairyman, Grimston
Chick Thomas, farmer
Chick William John, assistant overseer
Davis Richard, farmer
Dunford Richard, farmer, Grimston
Dunn Thomas, farmer
Fever Caroline (Mrs.), Post office
Greenslade Philip, farmer, Langford; & at Sydling St. Nicholas
Marsh Henry Tom, miller (water)
Pardey Edward, farmer, Grimston
Pardey Albt. Wm. Royal Yeoman P.H. miller (water) & shopkeeper, Grimston
Pidgeon Rueben, dairyman
Randall John House, Bull P.H.
Riggs Samuel, farmer, Grimston
Shepard Amos, shopkeeper
Shiner John, farmer
Swaffield George, thatcher, Grimston

Kelly's Directory of Dorsetshire 1895

STRATTON is a parish and village, on the river Frome, and on the road from Dorchester
to Crewkerne, 3½  miles north-west from Dorchester stations on the London and South Western and Great Western railways, in the Southern division of the county, hundred of St. George, Dorchester petty sessional division, union and county court district, rural deanery of Dorchester (Dorchester portion), archdeaconry of Dorset and diocese of Salisbury. The church of St. Mary is a stone building in the Perpendicular style, consisting of nave with small square
western embattled tower containing 5 bells: on the south are three three-light widows with good tracery and fragments of stained glass in the heads: the church is about to be restored: there are 150 sittings. The register dates from the year 1561. The living is a vicarage, annexed to Charminster, tithes £20, joint gross yearly value £324, net £234, in the gift of the Bishop of Salisbury, and held since 1888 by the Rev. Jonathon Charles Prior of Worcester College, Oxford, and chaplain to the Dorset County Asylum, who resides at Charminster. Wrackleford House, the property and residence of Alfred Pope esq. situated 1 mile east of the village, and on the high road to Dorchester, is a Georgian mansion, pleasantly situated near the river Frome and a range of low hills. The trustees of the late Hon. Mrs. Henry Ashley and the Ecclesiastical Commissioners are lords of the manor, and with Alfred Pope esq. of Dorchester, are the principal landowners. The soil is gravel; subsoil, chalk. The chief crops are corn and some land in pasture. The area is 1,683 acres; rateable value, £2,569; the population in 1891 was 329.

GRIMSTON, 1 mile north-west, is a hamlet with a station on the Great Western Railway.

Parish Clerk, Samuel Sprackling.

Post Office - Mrs. Caroline Fever, sub-postmistress. Letters arrive from Dorchester at 5.15 a.m. & 3 p.m. (callers only) & are dispatched at 8 p.m. Postal orders are issued here, but not paid. The nearest money order & telegraph office is at Charminster.
Wall Letter Box, Grimston, cleared at 7.40 p.m.

A School Board of 5 members was formed 21 August 1874; T. A. Pearce, Dorchester, Fordington, clerk to the board.
Board School (mixed), with residence for master, built in 1876, at a cost of about £900, for 61 children; average attendance 69; Joseph Broune, master; Mrs. Ellen Broune, mistress

Railway Station, Grimston, Richard Tucker, station mast

Kellaway Mrs
Newbury Miss
Pope Alfred, Wrackleford house (letters through Bradford Peverell)
Symes William, Albany cottage

COMMERCIAL.

Allon Samuel, shopkeeper
Bridle John, mason
Chick Thomas, farmer, Manor House
Chick William John, farmer
Davis Richard, farmer
Dunn Thomas, farmer
Fever Caroline (Mrs.) Post office
Greenslade Philip, farmer, Langford; & at Sydling St. Nicholas
Lock Harry, farmer
Marsh Henry Tom, miller (water)
Meech Samuel, farmer
Pardey Albt. Wm. Royal Yeoman P.H. miller (water) & farmer, Grimston
Pidgeon Rueben, dairyman
Randall John House, Bull P.H.
Riggs Samuel Geo. Farmer, Grimston
Shepard Amos, shopkeeper & wheelwright
Shiner John (Mrs.) farmer
Trott Joe, dairyman, Grimston

Kelly's Directory of Dorsetshire 1915

STRATTON is a parish and village, on the river Frome, and on the road from Dorchester
to Crewkerne, 3½  miles north-west from Dorchester stations on the London and South Western and Great Western railways, in the Southern division of the county, hundred of St. George, Dorchester petty sessional division, union, and county court district, rural deanery of Dorchester (Dorchester portion), archdeaconry of Dorset and diocese of Salisbury. The church of St. Mary is a building of stone in the Perpendicular style, consisting of chancel, nave, and an embattled western tower containing 5 bells: the windows retain fragments of stained glass: the stained east window was presented in 1902 by A. Pope esq. in memory of his son, Lieut. W. Pope R.N.: the church was restored in 1894, when the chancel was erected by Alfred Pope esq. J.P. as a memorial to his wife: the brass lectern was presented by Mrs. Pope, and the brass altar rails by Miss Ashley: there are 200 sittings. The register dates from the year 1561. The living is a vicarage annexed to Charminster, joint net yearly value £286, in the gift of the Bishop of Salisbury, and held since 1914 by the Rev. William George Barclay of Downing College, Cambridge, and chaplain to the Dorset County Asylum, who resides at Charminster. The residence for the curate in charge was built by Miss Ashley, of Dorchester, in 1896; the Rev. William Howard Tomkins-Russell B.A. has been curate in charge since 1915. The Ashley Memorial Institute, reading room and parish hall, was erected in 1898 by Madame E. de Satge in memory of her mother, the Hon. Mrs. Jane Frances Ashley. Three almshouses were erected here in 1900, and endowed by Miss Ashley. Wrackleford House, the property and residence of Alfred Pope esq. J.P. 1 mile east of the village, and on the high road to Dorchester, is pleasantly situated near the river Frome. Alfred Pope esq. J.P. is lord of the manor and the principal landowner. The soil is gravel; subsoil, chalk. The chief crops are corn and some land in pasture. The area is 1,710 acres of land and 6 of water; rateable value, £2,916; the population in 1911 was 304.

GRIMSTONE, 1 mile north-west, is a hamlet with a station on the Great Western railway.

Post Office - Mrs. Jeanette Hammett, sub-postmistress. Letters arrive from Frampton at 7.5 a.m. & 2.45 p.m. & are dispatched at 11.15 a.m. & 8.15 p.m.; sundays, 8.15 p.m.  Bradford Peverell, half a mile distant, is the nearest money order & telegraph office Wall Letter Box, Grimstone, cleared at 11.20 a.m. & 7.15 p.m. work days, & sundays  8.5 p.m.

Elementary School (mixed), with residence for master, built in 1876, at a cost of about £900, for 61 children; Mrs. Webb, mistress

Railway Station, Grimstone, Thomas Charles Olding, station master

Assistant Overseer & Clerk to the Parish Council, Thos. Alfred Pearce F.C.A. 47, South Street, Dorchester.

PRIVATE RESIDENTS.

Pope Alfred J.P., F.S.A. Wrackleford house (letters through Bradford Peverell)
Tomkins-Russell Rev. Wm. Howard B.A. (curate in charge), Parsonage

COMMERCIAL.

Ashley Memorial Institute, Reading Room & Parish Hall
Bilke George, Bull P.H.
Chick William John, frmr, Manor ho
Christopher Fred, farmer, Higher Wrackleford
Fox William, gamekeeper to A. Pope esq. J.P
Gifford George, farmer, Langford
Hallett Waltina (Mrs.), Royal Yeoman P.H., Grimstone
Horsey Henry, farmer
Kelly Jn. gardener to A. Pope esq. J.P
Legg Fredk, dairyman, Grimstone
Lock Harry, farmer
Lock Harry John, farmer
Lock William James, dairyman
Meech Joseph, farmer
Riggs Wm. Edwin, frmr. Grimstone
Shepard Amos, builder & wheelwright
Simmons Arthur Edward, coal dealer

Kelly's Directory of Dorsetshire 1927

STRATTON is a parish and village, on the river Frome, and on the road from Dorchester to Crewkerne, 3 1/2 miles north-west from Dorchester stations on the Southern and Great Western railways, in the Western division of the county, hundred of St. George, petty sessional division, union, county court district and rural deanery of Dorchester, archdeaconry of Sherborne and diocese of Salisbury. The church of St. Mary is a building of stone in the Perpendicular style, consisting of chancel, nave, and an embattled 15th century western tower containing a unique ancient circular staircase and 5 bells: the windows retain fragments of ancient stained glass: the stained east window was presented in 1902 by Alfred Pope esq. J.P. of Wrackleford House, in memory of his son, Lieut. W. Pope R.N.: the church was restored in 1894, when the chancel was erected by Alfred Pope esq. J.P. as a memorial to his late wife: the brass Lectern was presented by Mrs. Pope, and the brass altar rails by Miss Ashley: there are 120 sittings. The register dates from the year 1561. The living is a vicarage annexed to Charminster, joint net yearly value £354, in the gift of the Bishop of Salisbury, and held since 1921 by the Rev. Daniel Frederic Slemeck M.A. of Keble College, Oxford, and chaplain to the Dorset County Mental Hospital, who resides at Charminster. The residence for the curate in charge was built by Miss Ashley, of Dorchester, in 1896; the Rev. Alfred Hastings Evered has been curate in charge since 1925. The Wesleyan church was erected in 1915. The Ashley Memorial Institute, reading room and parish hall, was erected in 1898 by Madame E. de Satge in memory of her mother, the Hon. Mrs. Jane Frances Ashley. Three almshouses were erected here in 1900, and endowed by Miss Ashley. A memorial cross was erected in 1919 in the centre of the village to the men of this parish who fell in the Great War. Wrackleford House, the property and residence of Alfred Pope esq. F.S.A. J.P. 1 mile east of the village, and on the high road to Dorchester, is pleasantly situated near the river Frome. Alfred Pope esq. F.S.A. J.P. is lord of the manor and the principal landowner. The soil is gravel; subsoil, chalk. The chief crops are corn and some pasture and meadow land, on which several large dairies are maintained. The area is 1,710 acres of land and 6 of water; rateable value, £3,057; the population in 1921 was 314.

GRIMSTONE, 1 mile north-west, is a hamlet with a station on the Great Western railway.

Post Office - Mrs. Charlotte Horsey, sub-postmistress. Letters through Dorchester. Bradford Peverell, half a mile distant, is the nearest telegraph office

Elementary School (mixed), with residence, built in 1876, at a cost of about £900, for 61 children; Mrs. Lawrence, mistress

Railway Station, Grimstone, Frederick Bunce, station master

PRIVATE RESIDENTS.
Evered Rev. Alfred Hastings (curate in charge), The Parsonage
Pope Alfred F.S.A., J.P. Wrackleford house (letters through Bradford
Peverell) T.N. 8Y2

COMMERCIAL.
Marked thus * farm 150 acres or over.
Ashley Memorial Institute, Reading Room & Parish Hall
*Chick William John, farmer, Manor house
*Christophr Fred, farmer, Higher Wrackleford
Fox William, gamekeeper to A. Pope esq. J.P
Gifford George, farmer, Langford
Hallett Waltina Mary A. (Mrs.), Royal Yeoman P.H., Grimstone
Kelly John, gardener to A. Pope esq. J.P
Legg Albert, dairyman, Lower Wrackleford
Lock Harry John, farmer
Lock William James, farmer
Shepard Amos Watts, wheelwright
Simmons Arthur Edward, coal merchant, Grimstone
Snow Henry Robert, dairyman, Grimstone
*Snow Robert Henry, farmer, Manor Farm, Grimstone
Sprake John, Bull P.H

Kelly's Directory of Dorsetshire 1939

STRATTON is a parish and village, on the river Frome, and on the road from Dorchester to Crewkerne, 3 1/2 miles north-west from Dorchester stations on the Southern and Great Western railways, in the Western division of the county, hundred of St. George, petty sessional division, union, county court district and rural deanery of Dorchester, archdeaconry of Sherborne and diocese of Salisbury. Electricity is available. The church of St. Mary is a building of stone in the Perpendicular style, consisting of chancel, nave, and an embattled 15th century western tower containing a unique ancient circular staircase and 5 bells: the windows retain fragments of ancient stained glass: the stained east window was presented in 1902 by Alfred Pope esq. J.P. of Wrackleford House, in memory of his son, Lieut. W. Pope R.N.: the church was restored in 1894, when the chancel was erected by Alfred Pope esq. J.P. as a memorial to his late wife: the brass Lectern was presented by Mrs. Pope, and the brass altar rails by Miss Ashley: there are 120 sittings. The register dates from the year 1561. The living is a rectory annexed to Bradford Peverell, joint net yearly value £400, in the gift of the Wardens and Fellows of Winchester College, and held since 1931 by the Rev. Arthur Forster Godley M.A. of Hatfield Hall, Durham. The residence for the rector was built by Miss Ashley, of Dorchester, in 1896. The Methodist church was erected in 1915. The Ashley Memorial Institute, reading room and parish hall, was erected in 1898 by Madame E. de Satge in memory of her mother, the Hon. Mrs. Jane Frances Ashley. Three almshouses were erected here in 1900, and endowed by Miss Ashley. A memorial cross was erected in 1919 in the centre of the village to the men of this parish who fell in the Great War, 1914-18. Maj. A. Rolph Pope T.D., M.A., J.P. is lord of the manor and the principal landowner. The soil is gravel; subsoil, chalk. The chief crop is corn and there is some pasture and meadow land, on which several large dairies are maintained. The area is 1,710 acres of land and 6 of water; the population in 1931 was 291.

GRIMSTONE, 1 mile north-west, is a hamlet with a station on the Great Western railway.

Post Office. Letters through Dorchester. Charminster nearest M. O. office, Bradford Peverell nearest T. office

Railway Stations. - Bradford Peverell & Stratton Halt

Conveyance. - Omnibuses to & from Dorchester daily, except sun

Carrier. - F. Whitty & Son, to Dorchester, daily

PRIVATE RESIDENTS.
Crocker Mrs. Tilleys, Grimstone
Godley Rev. Arthur Forster B.A. (rector), The Rectory TN 617
Hussey Miss Eleanor, Langford Gate (postal address, Sydling St. Nicholas)
Pope Maj. A. Rolph T.D., M.A., J.P. Wrackleford house (letters through
Bradford Peverell) TN 171

COMMERCIAL.
Marked thus * farm 150 acres or over.
Ashley Memorial Institute, Reading Room & Parish Hall
Bull P.H. (Alfred Charles Habgood). Dorchester 615
*Christophr Fred, farmer, Higher Wrackleford
Douch James farm foreman to Maj. A. Rolph Pope T.D., M.A., J.P Manor farm
Gifford Frederick G., farmer, Langford (postal address Sydling St. Nicholas)
Kelly John gardener to Maj. A. Rolph Pope T.D., M.A., J.P
Legg Albert, dairyman, Lower Wrackleford (letters through Bradford Peverell)
*Lock Harry John, farmer, Middle farm
*Lock William James, farmer, Manor farm, Grimstone
Northover Geo. gamekeeper to Maj. A. R. Pope T.D., M.A., J.P
Poate & Foot, millers, Grimstone mills
Quartermaine Gladys Eileen (Miss), Queen's nurse
Royal Yeoman P.H. (Mrs. Waltina M. A. Hallett), Grimstone. Dorchester 611
Simmons Florence (Mrs.), coal merchant, Grimstone

Stratton Page     OPC Page